The progress meters plugin lets you generate HTML based progress meters as well as using PHP’s GD library to generate auto-updating images, so you can just update your word count and the images get regenerated. I’ll also add in a simple widget which will let you select a few progress meters to display on your site.
Some example images:
Admin Panel interface:
- Morgan’s Progress Meters version 0.5 (Added multiuser support.)
- Morgan’s Progress Meters version 0.4.2 (Added missing call to update_option().)
- Morgan’s Progress Meters version 0.4 (Now includes an integrated widget for user convenience.)
- Morganâ€™s Progress Meters version 0.3 (Supports WP-MU properly)
- Morganâ€™s Progress Meters version 0.1