As most of you have probably noticed from my (infrequent) posts over at my LiveJournal and/or elsewheres on the ‘net, this hasn’t been a good set of months for me. I haven’t gotten much done lately due to my increasingly frequent migraines.
As such, I decided to spend some time today cleaning up the WIP Manager and rolling it out. It’s not “complete” like I wanted it to be, but if I wait for that… well, we’ll all be waiting a while. I’d rather have it out there and usable than delay the release further.
Support for characters does not exist– if there is a link that takes you to anything character-related, it’ll fail. The summary reports folks could see over at Evo aren’t coded in, either. Nor is the RSS feed. I did get the widget coded, however, which is more than I thought I’d have a chance to get into 0.1.
This is designed for single-author WP installations (though it should play nicely with WPMU, which is something I’ll be testing shortly). The only nod that I’ve given to multi-user WP blogs (such as author loops) is an option for the widget, to show which author is posting the WIP update.
I’ll do my best to respond to bug reports, but I can’t guarantee that my response will be timely. Sorry in advance.